Introduction In this article, we will provide you with a detailed guide on how to power off your Samsung S21 smartphone. Many Samsung users often find themselves confused about how to turn off their device when they discover that the traditional "power" button is no longer available. Fear not, as we will explore all the different ways to power off your Samsung S21, including using the Quick Settings panel, buttons, and even Bixby. Let's dive right in!
Part 1: How to Turn off Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra? If you're wondering how to power off your Samsung S21, S21 Plus, or S21 Ultra, we've got you covered. In this section, we will discuss two different methods to accomplish this.
Way 1: Turn off Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra in Quick Settings Samsung provides a convenient way to access some basic settings through the Quick Settings panel. Follow these steps to power off your Samsung S21 using Quick Settings:
- Swipe down the Quick Settings pane from the top of your Galaxy S21's display.
- Tap on the Power icon located in the upper right corner of the pane.
- A prompt will appear, giving you the option to power off or restart. Tap on "Power off."
- Wait for your device to turn off.
Way 2: Power off Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra Using Buttons If you prefer using buttons to power off your Samsung S21, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Volume down and Side buttons simultaneously until the power menu appears on the screen.
- From the power menu, select the "Power off" option.
- Your Samsung S21 will power off within seconds.
Can I turn off my Samsung S21 with only the side button? Absolutely! Although the side button is set to activate Bixby Voice by default, you can change its functionality to display the "Power off" menu. Here's how:
- Go to Settings on your Samsung S21.
- Access the "Advanced Features" section and tap on "Side key."
- You will find several options to assign to the Side button. Select the "Power off menu" option under "Press and hold."
- Now, you can power off your device by simply pressing and holding the side button.
Part 2: How Do I Restart My Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra? If you're also interested in restarting your Samsung S21, we've got you covered. Here are two different ways to restart your device.
Preferred Way: Press and hold the Volume down button and Side button simultaneously for a few seconds. Don't release both buttons until the Power menu appears. Tap the green "Restart" button, and your phone will switch off and restart.
Alternative Way: If your Samsung S21 becomes unresponsive, try the alternative method below to restart it.
- Press and hold the Volume down and Side buttons together.
- Don't release both buttons until the screen goes dark.
- Wait for the device to turn on automatically.
Part 3: FAQs about Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra In this section, we'll address some frequently asked questions about Samsung S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra.
Q1: How Do I Turn off 5G on My Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra? To turn off 5G on your Samsung S21, S21 Plus, or S21 Ultra, follow these steps:
- Go to your device's Settings.
- Open "Connections."
- Click on "Mobile Networks."
- Tap on "Network mode" and select the LTE/4G or LTE/3G/2G mode instead of 5G to disable it.
Q2: How Can I Quickly Access the Camera on Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra? To quickly access the camera on your Samsung S21, S21 Plus, or S21 Ultra, follow these steps:
- Go to the Bixby side button on your Galaxy phone.
- Double-press it to quickly access the camera.
Q3: How Do I Take a Screenshot on My Samsung S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra? To take a screenshot on your Samsung S21, S21 Plus, or S21 Ultra, follow these steps:
- Press the Volume down button and the Side button simultaneously.
- Your device will capture the screenshot.
Alternatively, you can enable the palm swipe feature:
- Go to Settings.
- Select "Advanced Features."
- Tap on "Motions and Gestures."
- Enable the "Palm swipe to capture" option.
- Swipe the edge of your hand across the screen to capture a screenshot.
Bonus Tip: How to Fix Samsung S21 Mobile Network not Available? If you encounter network availability issues on your Samsung Galaxy S21, we recommend using Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android. This powerful tool is specifically designed to fix various Android phone issues, including network unavailability. Follow these steps to get your network back to normal:
- Install Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android on your PC.
- Connect your affected Android device to the PC and open ReiBoot.
- Click on "Repair Android System."
- Follow the on-screen instructions, providing the necessary device information.
- The program will download the relevant firmware package for your phone.
- Once downloaded, click on "Repair Now" to start the repair process.
- Wait for the repair to finish, and your Samsung S21's network should be restored.
Conclusion In this comprehensive guide, we have discussed various methods to power off your Samsung S21, including using the Quick Settings panel, buttons, and Bixby. Additionally, we provided instructions on restarting your device and addressed some frequently asked questions. We hope this article has been helpful in guiding you through the process. Remember, whether you prefer Quick Settings, buttons, or Bixby, you can now power off your Samsung S21 with ease.